Friday, May 2, 2014

Cute Fusible Camper Appliqué Template

While working on the most recent quilt top I thought it would be neat to use the scraps from my fat quarters to make a little teardrop trailer appliqué. So I did and I'm SO pleased with how it came out.


Too cute!  So I took the template I'd drawn up and decide to make it available on Craftsy.  In the pattern download you'll get 4 pages with detailed printing instructions including how to scale the templates to produce any size appliqué!

You can even use this template for freezer paper or fusible web appliqué techniques.


Here's the two trailer appliquéd on the backing.



See the quilt top design in my post about the quilt: Life's an Adventure 

Visit Terri Ann S's Craftsy Pattern Store »

2 comments:

  1. I am a new fan of fusible applique, now checking out patterns, love yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am putting this on my to do list, so cute!

    ReplyDelete